Already have another designer? That's fine, you can note that on the form!
No Plans? No Problem!
3. Springdale releases formal planning estimate and agreement for client review and signature.
5. 3-5 weeks following site visit, an initial draft of plans is sent for approval/revisions.
2. Client(s) and Springdale will review plan drafting process, timeline and plan drafting estimated investment.
4. Once proposal is signed and initial deposit is received, a site visit is scheduled to measure for plans.
6. When plans are completed, we will send out an invoice and release the final plans and get started with your project planning!
Prospective clients fill out our information form with details about their potential project. The next step is a project overview call; following the call a site visit is scheduled. Please click the arrow to access the questionnaire!
Contract Signed & Deposit Paid
Once an estimate is approved, we will send your contract for electronic signature. After all parties have signed, we will send your project deposit invoice. We require a 30% project deposit prior to scheduling work to begin. Once we receive the deposit, your project is placed on our calendar and we will begin planning...this is where the fun begins!
Final Walkthrough & Final Invoice
Upon project completion, a final walkthrough is scheduled with homeowners. Punch list items are completed and the final invoice is sent for payment.
Bids Gathered & Proposal Approval
Our estimating accuracy is very strong; we take our time to make sure it is done right. Estimates are sent for approval typically within 3-4 weeks of site visits.
Progress Reports & Invoicing
Our clients will receive a unique log in to access their project portal to keep up with all aspects of the project including selections, schedule, invoicing, photos and updates. Progress reports are sent weekly. Invoices are sent as work is completed throughout the project.